Monday, February 7, 2011

Sexy Natural Valentine's Day look with or without glasses xoxo

Hello,

I know many girls who like to keep it completely simple on the eyes so I used neutral colors of brown and a dash of purple to create this look with BOLD red lips to make it "pop."  I kept it very simple using eyeshadow colors from MAC Cosmetics.  I was going through my makeup kit and came across an oldie "Hello Kitty" palettes.  It's been such a long time so I decided to use both palettes 'Lucky Tom' and 'Too Dolly' inspired by Mila Kunis Cosmopolitan Cover - BEAUTIFUL!!! Click on link below to view pic.
http://www.cosmopolitan.com/celebrity/exclusive/mila-kunis-cosmo?click=main_sr

** If you're interested on how to create Mila's look, check out Shae aka 'ThatGirlShaeXo' who did a fabulous job.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq1R84dp_r0 **

Hmm, it sure makes me think how careful I should be spending for MAC's upcoming Wonder Woman's Collection.  You love it for the moment and in a box/kit it goes.    I don't know about you, but I was so happy when I heard about this collection, but now that it's here, I'm like "that's it?!"  I like the packaging but I wish her face would have been on the pan(s) itself like 'Hello Kitty' and 'Disney's Villains.'  Oh, well...








FACE:
Benefit You Rebel Tint SPF 15 Moisturizer
Benefit The Porefessional
Make Up Forever Primer 'Green'
Revlon Color Stay Foundation #310 Warm Golden
MAC Studio Finish Concealer NC25
Revlon Photo Ready Powder 'Medium/Dark'
Bitchslap Cosmetics bronzer 'Congo'
Benefit Face Powder/Blush 'Coralista'

EYES:
Benefit Lemon Aid eye corrector/base
NYX Jumbo Pencil 'Milk' all over the eye
MAC e/s 'Swiss Chocolate' on crease
MAC/Hello Kitty 'Lucky Tom' palette 'Lucky Tom' (brown) on outer crease, above crease and blend, blend, blend
MAC/Hello Kitty 'Lucky Tom' 'Creme Royal' (gold) highlighter and tear duct

MAC/Hello Kitty 'Too Dolly' palette 'Yogurt' on lid
MAC/Hello Kitty 'Lucky Tom' 'Stylin' (purple) smudge on top lash line
Smashbox eyeliner pen 'Jet Black'
Cover Girl Outblast Mascara
MAC/Hello Kitty 'Lucky Tom' palette 'Lucky Tom' on lower lash line (1/4)
MAC/Hello Kitty 'Lucky Tom' palette 'Stylin' on lower lash line (a bit over 'Lucky Tom' & to the middle)
MAC e/s 'Swiss Chocolate' on lower lash line (a bit over 'Stylin' & to the inner)
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner 'Zero' in waterline

LIPS:
MAC 'Cherry' lip liner
Wet & Wild lipstick '911'
Cover Girl Lip gloss '810'

Red Dangle Earrings - Ebay

No comments:

Post a Comment