|Left Side: Completed Look w/Lashes and Right Side: Not Completed & No Lashes|
- MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot 'Painterly'
- MAC Pro Eye Shadow 'Always Sunny' as my transitional color all over my crease and above the crease
- MAC Pro Eye Shadow 'Uninterrupted' on crease (blending)
- Urban Decay / Smokey Palette 'Blackout' eye shadow on the outer crease working to the middle with little to no product on the brush
- Urban Decay / Smokey Palette 'Kinky' eye shadow on lid and under brow bone
- Ardency Inn pigment 'Teddy Boy' on lid (over e/s)
- MAC Fluidline 'Great Dame' on upper and lower lash line and waterline including the wing liner on lower eyelash line
- MAC Pro Eye Shadow 'Uninterrupted' on the lower lash line blend...blend...blend...
- MAC Upward Mascara on upper and lower lashes
- Eyelure Katy Perry Lashes 'Ka-Boom' (discontinued)
- Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre
- Make Up For Ever Step 1 Base 'Smoothing Primer'
- MAC Prep + Prime Skin Refined Zone Treatment
- Ardency Inn Foundation 'Medium Golden' and Medium Beige'
- MAC Strobe Liquid Lotion Hydratante Lumineuse
- MAC Sculpting Powder 'Shadester' ton contour
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer 'Radiant Bronze Light'
- KiKo Soft Blush #108
NARS lip gloss 'Supervixen'