Sunday, September 6, 2015

Fall 2015 Makeup Look #1 - Plum/Purple




Swatches of the colors that I used in the palette



This is such a pretty color (4th swatch /left to right).  It reminds me of MAC e/s 'Creme De Violet'.  I used a Crown #C433 Pro Blending Brush to blend all over my lid.  It doesn't matter if you get some color on the crease.  



Using the same brush, I blended this chocolate brown (2nd color from the swatches above/L to R) on my crease concentrating in the inner and outer crease.




Next, I combined these two colors (5th & 6th color in the swatches above) and blended over the chocolate color on my crease and with little to no product on the brush, I blended above the crease.


I actually used the Caramel color (next to the pink/first color from swatches above/Left to Right) first on my crease as my transitional color before I applied any other colors.


This pretty pink eye shadow went above the crease


Last, I applied Inglot pigment #35 on the lid


 

I used the same colors on lower lash line (except the pink and caramel color)

Face: 
  • Ardency Inn Foundation 'Medium Beige' and 'Medium Golden'
  • Kevyn Aucoin The Celestial Skin Liquid Lighting
  • MAC Strobe Liquid Luminous Lotion (discontinued)
  • MAC Powder 'Shadester' to contour
  • Buxom Bronzer 'Tahiti'
  • Morphe 9 B Blush Palette Pink (2 row/last color left to right) and Mauve (3 row/2 color left to right) color.
LIPS:
  • ColourPop Lippie 'LBB'
  • ColourPop Liner 'LBB'
  • MAC Limited Holiday Cremesheen Glass 'Courting Chic'

No comments:

Post a Comment