Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Tarte Friends & Family 30% w/FREE Shipping



I'm so happy for Friends and Family!!!  This is a very good one because not only you get 30% off your purchase, you will also receive FREE SHIPPING :)

I LOVE Tarte Cosmetics.  If you haven't tried this line yet but want to, may I suggest the following products:

Amazonian clay 12-hour blush (all shades are perfect - my faves - tipsy (coral); blushing bride (plumy rose) dollface (lt. pink); amused (bright pink)

These blushes lasts a very long time and can be used on any skin type.  Read more on link below.

http://tartecosmetics.com/tarte-item-Amazonian-clay-12-hour-blush

emphasEYES™ Amazonian clay waterproof liner & brush

These gel liners are GREAT all year round (especially during the summer).  

lights, camera, lashes!™ clinically-proven mascara

This mascara is great because it extends the lashes to appear longer, curls and conditions.  It doesn't feel heavy and that is what I like the best.

Now, I look forward on trying the following:

foundation and eye primer.

Don't miss out on this sale!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment