Thursday, September 8, 2011

Naughty Girl?????




I've been using many makeup brands that I have put away and the one I used for this look is 'Devious' from BitchSlap Cosmetics. It was a simple look using the matte black eyeshadow in the 'Devious' palette, black pencil 'zero' from Urban Decay and glitter 'Chrome Yellow' from MAC.

Simply use the eyeliner to out line your eyes (wing) and blending/dragging the color on the lid. Continue doing this process until your satisfaction. Then using NYX jumbo pencil 'Black Bean' cover your entire eye lid. Then apply the black eyeshadow. Make sure to clean up very well. Then apply the glitter wet in the area of the eye. Last, apply your favorite false eyelashes and mascara and you're done! To make it "pop" make sure to apply the black eyeliner in your waterline (and your bottom lash line if you like)

On my face, I used Revlon Color Stay Foundation, U.D Razor Powder, Bitchslap Bronzer 'Congo' and MAC blush.

On my lips, I kept it natural with a pale lipstick and a bit of gloss.

And last, DON'T forget to accessorized!!! I have my long black feather earrings and cute yellow bee necklace.

If you LOVE accessories like me, check out my store online. The link is on my blog's home page under "Facebook."


No comments:

Post a Comment