Sunday, January 16, 2011

Peacock Inspired Look using FaceFront/ELF/Stila Cosmetics

Hi,
I accompanied my son on his school's trip to visit a Farm Museum where we learned the value of Bees and honey for our health and society.  I came across this beautiful Peacock who turns out to be a male (he's prettier than the girl) and had a really pretty blue, grey, black, green and coral or so color = PRETTY>>>>>>

 
Male Peacock without feathers (falls out during winter)


Since then, I'm always rambling how I would like to create a look using these beautiful colors instead I think I took it to whole other level...I must have been that bored....no, not really...instead I was being picked up in 30-45 minutes meanwhile I was playing with makeup...oh boy...
























No comments:

Post a Comment