Monday, December 21, 2009

Purple & Blue (Bitchslap Cosmetics)





















This is such a beautiful palette from Bitchslap Cosmetics.  I first heard of this line from one of my favorite artist on Youtube.com Jodi  http://www.youtube.com/user/monroemisfitmakeup?recommended=#1p/u/8/9/pIpMxcPmwU. Sorry, it doesn't have a label so I don't know the name of the palette.  Its packed in the Original label and I bought it on sale for $10.00 at Bitchslap-cosmetics.com

EYES:
NYX Jumbo Pencil 'Pacific'
Used the purple color on half of the lid
Used the blue color on the other half of lid
Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil 'Lust' (purple) on the left & right under the waterline
Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil 'Electric' (aqua) on the middle under the waterline
Using #219 Brush (MAC) I lightly smudged the purple eyeshadow over the purple eyeliner under the waterline (left & right).  Then repeated the same step using the blue eyeshadow over the aqua eyeliner under the waterline (middle)
Used the white color in the Inner V

Bitchslap Cosmetics also sales some of the hottest accessories (my favorite) such as jewelry, bags, wallet, lashes and much much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment